Why Proxio Emissions
Proxio Emissions gives you the ability to measure your emission load for your transports. This means that you can allocate the emissions that the transport is responsible for a specific shipment or for a route.
If you want to improve, you have to be able to measure outcomes. If you want to measure outcomes you need a method that can be repeated and that you can trust. Proxio Emissions complies with European standard EN 16258 and bases its calculation model on data in this standard. This makes it easy to connect your transport to the correct emission profile.
Proxio Emissions has been developed in close collaboration with the Network for Transport Measures, NTM. NTM is a non-profit association that was initiated in 1993 to create a common value foundation for how environmental performance for different modes of transport should be calculated.
BUILT FOR THE CLOUD
Proxio Emissions is developed from the ground up to run in the cloud. All you need is a web browser (Internet Explorer 9 or Google Chrome).
Proxio keeps track of changes and automatically updates the system for you. You as a customer will always have the latest version.
EASY TO USE
The system is pre-configured with emission profiles based on the standard EN 16258. Easily map your transport routes to emission profiles and the calculation will be done automatically.
USE TOGETHER WITH FREIGHT COST CALCULATION
INTEGRATION WITH EXTERNAL SYSTEMS
- Graphical interface for managing your emission profiles.
- Emissions Calculator
- Route analysis tool
- Simulate and batch analyse. For example, all transports for one year in Excel.
- Supports all modes of transport: Railway, Flight, Sea, Road
- Built to handle multi-modal layouts. Example Truck -> Boat -> Railway -> Truck
- Pre-configured emission profiles for all modes of transport
- Create your own emission profiles
- Distance Calculation
- Emissions that are calculated are:
CO2total, CO2fossil, CO2biogen, CO2e, SO2, CO, HC, CH4, NOx N2O, PM och Energi